Monday, October 2, 2017

I hope you watched General Conference

I hope you watched general conference! It was amazing! Mosiah 2:17 talks about serving others, and when you serve others you will be in the service of your God.

This week, we went and taught many of our investigators. We also served at Bishop storehouse, and met a few new people that have potential to start teaching. It has been a busy week.

A member also moved out of our ward, and gave us all of the food that was in their fridge. I don't have the picture of it all with me, but i will send it next week.

Also, I am staying in Pensacola!!

I apologize for the short emails, but we are always busy, and constantly teaching people the gospel. 

I love you all! Hope you have a good week!
-Sister Lewis




No comments:

Post a Comment