Monday, September 4, 2017

Love the People, then teach them lessons

Hello!
I hope yall are having an amazing week!! This week, I studied to find out what my purpose is, and slowly "line upon line, precept upon precept" I am finding out Heavenly Father's will for me. It started on Tuesday, when I decided to give pass along cards to the people in the drive through window at Mcdonalds, telling them that I am a missionary. Then another day, we were at Sonic, and I decided to ask the carhop for his number and gave him a pass along card, and explained that we share messages about Jesus Christ. Then I talked to a lady who was walking her dog, and I asked her for her number and address to contact her and share a message. Finally, today while at Walmart, we were in this gentleman's way, and he was very friendly so after we had walked past him, I decided to turn around and go give him a pass along card, and let him know about the message that we share. The stories continue, but basically, I have been give help by Heavenly Father to talk to everyone.

This week at Institute, we talked about families, and building our families on Christ. We took the scripture, Helaman 5:12 and changed the word foundation, to families.I invite all of you to do that as well, and I know that as you build your families on Christ, they will be strengthened.

Also, this week the Elders got in a car crash with our car, everyone is safe, but we no longer have a bumper.

Please watch the attached videos! they are uplifting!

Love you all!!!
❤🚴Sister Lewis









No comments:

Post a Comment