Thursday, December 7, 2017

What are some of the miracles you have seen as you Light the World?



Hey Yall!
I hope you have had a great week! What are some of the miracles you have seen as you Light the World? This week we went to Panama City for zone conference. That was a really good spiritual experience. We focused alot on the Savior, Jesus Christ, and His Atoning Sacrifice. It was also fun to get to know some of the missionaries in this area, being as I am in a new stake and new zone with different missionaries. We also had the opportunity to hand out Light the World pass along cards at a parade. It reminded me of all of the times I participated in the Light Parades with my dad's work. I love talking to people and getting to know different people with different personalities. 

We also had lessons with our investigator, Ronnie. We were able to teach him the Plan of Salvation, and the Gospel of Jesus Christ. He is so open minded, and loves learning. Whenever we leave commitments he always says, "I mean, I will if you want me to." He is so funny, and often gets embarrassed whenever he doesn't understand something. But I have seen the Spirit testify to him in lessons as my companions and I teach him.

One other miracle, we got a text from a member saying that her brother,Mason, who just turned 8 wants to be baptized December 17. They are members of a less active family, so we told bishop about it, and he told us that even though Mason is 8 and has a parent who is a member, he would like us to teach him all of the discussions. I am so excited to help this young boy to be able to make promises with Heavenly Father, and to help him to be able to understand the promises that he will be making.


We also were able to help another member to rake the leaves on their property. It took us 2 hours to get at least 3/4 of the way done. But man, did I gain some arm muscle while doing it.

If you have NOT seen the Christmas Devotional, please watch it!














No comments:

Post a Comment