Monday, November 13, 2017

9 months and already a triple threat.

Hi yall!

This week I got transfer news! Sister Leavitt is going to be training a new missionary, and I am headed to Bonifay to be in a trio with Sister Wall and Sister Trawick! Talk about a triple threat! The people of Bonifay better be open, because we will be spreading the gospel like crazy! I am sad to be leaving the Pensacola stake, but I am excited to go to a whole new stake and try something new!

Also, as of this wednesday, I will have been out for 9 months! It is so crazy how fast time is flying by.

This week, we saw many people, and taught them all the gospel. We also had the opportunity to go to the Foo foo fest/ the gulf coast arts festival with a member. It was so much fun!! They have many cool things. Then we had dinner with our Investigator, Lyndsey. She made a delicious pesto pasta, with parmesan chicken! It was so much fun!

On Sunday, we got asked to teach gospel principles class. The topic was on the Gathering/ Scattering of Israel. I definitely learned alot that I did not know before. What was so cool was at the end, we opened it up for testimonies, and so many members shared their testimony.

One of our Investigators, Rozelle, is moving back to California so we said goodbye to him on Sunday.

This area has been amazing! Even though I haven't seen anyone baptized yet, I know that by sharing my testimony, I was able to help change lives.

I love you all so much! I am so thankful for all of your love, support, and prayers.
Love,
Sister Lewis











No comments:

Post a Comment